Monday 14 May 2012

The best friends i ever had


Although I only know you for a while,
It feels like a lifetime,
I will be here to wipe away your tears
And to fight away all of your fears,
You know I will help you when all things get tough,
I will help you when the thing get hard and rough,
I’ve told you my deepest secret and you have told me yours,
You’re my friends in life..you’re my friends in death.
 We have a bond so strong proven with every breath.
I must say the things I cherish the most.
Is the time we get to spend together.
You’re my best friends and that’s the way it will always be.
You’re always there for me beginning to end,
That’s how I describe you perfect friend.
You have been there for me through thick and thin,
And I know you will be till the end.
I know you will be here for me
Because true friends are for eternity,
You turned my darkness into light,
You made everything all right.
When I needed you the most you were there..
Even if you didn’t really care.
Friendship is a strange thing.
We find ourselves telling each other.
The deepest of our secret and details of our lives.
Things that we don’t even share with the families that raised us.
Of all the friends I ever met
You’re the one I’ll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment